The links posted here will take you straight through to the appropriate page on the publisher's website detailing their submissions policy and instructions. PLEASE read these carefully and do as asked.
While on any site I strongly recommend you browse around a bit and familiarise yourself with the publisher's list, seek out their blog and gather clues on their current acquisitions policy.
If a publisher has a newsletter, and they seem as though they could be a possible home for your work at some point in the future, then sign up.
PLEASE, don't just smash, grab and send; give careful thought to your query and show consideration.
You know the ropes - but if you don't, don't send, otherwise a few more doors may close.
- I've indicated which publishers are e-mail query friendly with a big YES.
- And I've indicated hard-copy submissions only with a big NO.
- And I've indicated publishers who have a blog link in the sidebar here with an asterisk.
I intend to post a list of ten U.S. publishers who accept submissions from writers next week.
- Alma Books * - NO -
- Canongate * - NO -
- Carcanet - NO -
- Constable & Robinson - NO -
- Legend Press * - YES -
- Myrmidon - NO -
- Monday Books* - YES -
- Robert Hale * - NO -
- Snowbooks * - YES EXCLUSIVELY -
- Two Ravens Press * - YES EXCLUSIVELY -
Best of luck.