Thursday 30 June 2011

UK TOUR

I'll be in the UK when you're reading this. Visiting the North to attend the wedding of a very good friend's daughter. Then hooking up with my son to visit Edinburgh and catch up with a friend and former colleague whom I've not seen for several years. Then flying to Bristol and meet with a dear friend who lives in Box, before moving on to Banbury to stay with two close friends and attend a meeting, as a guest author, of The Thin Ladies' Reading Circle. And I'll take a trip to Oxford to catch up with my daughter - who, though having finished her PPE finals, will still be at St. Hilda's

After this excitement I'll be calling in on my mother and sister in Bishop's Cleeve and attending a birthday party for one of my two nephews before flying back home to Barcelona. 

One of the organisers for the Thin Ladies' Reading Circle explained, "We are not called the Thin Ladies because we are undeniably slim and attractive. No. We are called the Thin Ladies because we prefer thin volumes. However, we've made an exception for you." 

I've scheduled a few posts for you to read while I'm away.


4 comments:

  1. Articles published in quite interesting to read so that adds new value to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai’s Pain Management CBD Store is one of the leading CBD companies in Las Vegas. We provide very high-quality CBD products such as bath bombs, CBD pet supplies, cbd oil, CBD creams for muscles, CBD pills for sleep, CBD gummies and so much more. All of our products are hemp-based and do not contain any THC. We have gained recognition as one of the best CBD stores in all of Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kai’s Pain Management CBD Store is one of the leading CBD companies in Las Vegas. We provide very high-quality CBD products such as bath bombs, CBD pet supplies, CBD oil for dogs, CBD muscle creams, CBD pills for sleep, CBD gummies and so much more. All of our products are hemp-based and do not contain any THC. We have gained recognition as one of the best CBD stores in all of Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete