Saturday 25 September 2010

61 UK PUBLISHERS WHO ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS FROM WRITERS

Since putting up the post 52 UK Publishers Who Accept Submissions from writers, and creating a list in the sidebar, I've added nine more links to publishers.

I'll keep adding and deleting links to UK publishers who accept submissions from writers as and when I come across the information -- unless, of course, you come across the information first and generously forward a link.

As stated before - please be aware that not all the listed publishers are accepting submissions at the current time. Please read the submission guidelines.

In the meantime I'm continuing research on a massive, updated list of U.S. publishers who accept submissions from writers - but don't hold your breath. I check each link and read the guidelines before I post the information, so it will be some time before I'll publish the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment